The following provides an overview of how the Nurole application process works:
- Our team will carefully read and assess each application against the role specification
- They will select the 8-12 strongest candidates to present to the client as part of a longlist
- They will hold a longlist call with the client after the role has closed on the Nurole platform Following the client's feedback on the longlist call, our team may decide to select some additional applicants to show to the client.
- Should you be longlisted, a member of the team may get in touch with you asking for contact details for a formal reference (this will not always be the case).
- Once our team has the client's final feedback on the longlist, the team will be in touch to either invite you to interview or to let you know that, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application is not being progressed.